[U]nleashed™ Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of The Best Crossfire Clans. We Came, We Saw, We Conquered. .::. Get Ready To Be [U]nleashed™

4 posters

Lieutenant Guidelines

*[T]uaca*
    *[T]uaca*

Lieutenant Guidelines  Empty Lieutenant Guidelines

Post  *[T]uaca* Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:21 pm

Hey members I am looking to promote someone to LT. If you would like to make a suggestion for someone or yourself please leave a message in this post.

Tuaca/outdway/Jack

Lieutenant Guidelines as Follows:

For starters all the basic rules for regular members still apply,
    however you are expected to make the basic mistakes even less as you are an LT. Some of your basic duties include recruitment,
    finding new talent and recruiting on a regular basis.
    Helping members new or old with various troubles and issues.
    Alot of new players need help with vent often, If you happen to see someone needing help, please help them out and walk them through it until everything is working properly. And on that note we also must encourage our players to use vent everytime they play. As Lieutenants you are expected to set an example with things like this. And always encourage and help our other players get onto vent. Vent helps make us a tight knit group, and thats just what sets us apart.

Onto prestige and professionalism. As you all know
    talking smack or shit or just in general bad mouthing other players is a No No. This is something I have noticed alot lately, and needs to be further enforced. And especially as Lieutenants you are expected to enforce and encourage these rules among the clans members, and also be sure to ask new members if they
    have read the rules, if they havent tell them they should, if they need help finding the rules direct them to the right page.

You as the officers of this clan are expected to set the example and show the public who and what we are about the more prestige we apply the better things become. If people see that we are a mature group we will get more mature applicants.

If you see a problem fix it, dont just sit and let it happen.
    If you see an arguement among players find out what the problem is
    and find a remedy. If necessary seperate the players and see
    what the problem is and work it out between them, Now of course I dont mean two 9 year olds arguing over something silly, But serious problems that can have serious results. Weve seen some of this lately and witnessed the damage something small can escalate into. It is up to us to hold this clan together and keep things rolling, We have some new players recently that show alot of promise and talent, lets keep them here.

Encourage all players to play in the same rooms more, if you play alone all the time you dont get to know your clan, Which to me is the point in being in a Clan in the first place. Be proud of Who you are, you are an Officer in the Best Clan on Crossfire!

One last thing, As a LT you are required to make 30 CP per week. Must be on vent when you are in CF, Must WELCOME all new members to the clan, You must reframe from kicking members from clan until you are giving permission (new LT's only). And you must be very active in the clan.

Also just because you meet these requirements does not mean you get the LT opening. It only means you will be considered
    FITHsoldier
    FITHsoldier

Lieutenant Guidelines  Empty Re: Lieutenant Guidelines

Post  FITHsoldier Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:32 pm

hello there Tuaca and every one if there was a Lt space
    can u consider me as a LT ? am gonna be back for good tomorrow
    your call
    [U]-Sniped

Post  [U]-Sniped Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:49 am

i think ill be a great addition to the clan Lt's. i already have more than the required cp. i hope u add me jack thnx
    ___[N]inja-*
    ___[N]inja-*

Post  ___[N]inja-* Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Nice Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:39 pm