[U]nleashed™ Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Of The Best Crossfire Clans. We Came, We Saw, We Conquered. .::. Get Ready To Be [U]nleashed™

Rules and Regulations of Clan

Admin Out

Rules and Regulations of Clan Empty Rules and Regulations of Clan

Post  Admin Out Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:22 pm

Rules and Regulations of Clan

~~READ AND KNOW THE RULES BEFORE APPLYING~~

This goes out to all members especially the new members... We, as a clan, are a respectful clan and anybody who is disrespecting other members will not be tolerated. People this is one of the important rules in any gaming atmosphere so please, if your in this clan, be proud of our members, be respectful, and have fun.

Please read the following rules:

• No hackers/glitchers or farmers if u do u will be kicked.
    • Must have at least 1.25 kdr if not dont apply.
    • CP(Clan Points) needs to be accumulated 20 per week
    • Join in our clan practices/clan wars.
    • Must be active players found inactive for more than 5 days u will be kicked.
    • Must have Vent
    • Respect all members or you will be kicked.
    • You will not able to participate in cw if you have no ventrilo. (leaving cw in the middle of the match is automatic kick no exceptions)
    • Read the rules and obey by them or don't even bother to be in the clan.

Rules and Regulations of Clan Empty Re: Rules and Regulations of Clan

Post  Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:28 pm

Follow these rules or I'll kick you. I screen shot all my warnings and you only get one. We're here to have fun but don't fuck around, we're a top 10 clan and we run it accordingly, this isn't a community center it's for skilled disciplined gaming... and fun.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:18 am